Working with your Portfolio Site
Log into your Portfolio Site
- With a web browser app (such as Chrome, Firefox, or Safari) visit
- Click the “Log in” link (top left corner)
- Enter JCCC credentials (username and password)
- Click “Login” button
- Click “My Sites” link (top left corner)
- Click “Visit” link
The above steps well get you to the “homepage” for your portfolio site.
- If you bookmark the homepage, you can avoid having to repeat the above steps to get back to your portfolio site.
- If you start from step 1 (above) while already logged in, the portfolio platform will skip steps 2-4 for you.
- If you lose access to the “Customize” and “Edit Page” tools (see below) you can always repeat the above steps to log back in.
Edit a Page in Your Portfolio Site
- Use the site menu to visit a given page within your portfolio
(By default, the menu runs horizontally beneath the header at the top of each page)
- Click “Edit Page” link (top — above the page header — toward the right)
- Make changes
(Documentation for using the content editor can be found here)
- Click “Update” button (to the right)
- Click “View Page” link (top — above the page header — toward the right)
Change Overall Site Appearance
- Click the “Customize” link (top — above the page header — 4th item)
- Use the menu which slides out from the left to customize site features
- Click the “Save & Publish” button (top, toward the left)