Week 14: What I’ve learned that’s been most beneficial to me?

I have learned so much in this class that I otherwise would have never known about. I would have to say that the I have been most drawn to the interactive assignments that we’ve been able to do throughout the semester. e.g., Content Calendar and the Campaigns and Ads. I’ve also enjoyed being a part of the discussion boards with my classmates each week and see how each of them are learning as well.

I think I’d have to say that the most valuable module for me was about how to optimize my (and my clients) social networks. I really don’t mess with social media much, so to see all the tools that are out there to make it most beneficial to me was really interesting. Even more so though, the tools that are out there for my client and other business professionals that look to social media to grow their business.

Although I have learned so much about the benifits of  using the Hootsuite Dashboard, I will probably not continue to use it after this class, mainly because I don’t do enough with social media to warrant spending money every month to keep track of it. However, I would highly recommend it to my client, Angela, because I know it would be a great tool in helping her keep her social media networks organized and in one location and would save her so much time daily, weekly, monthly, etc.

Hootsuite Dashboard-1kd2pc9

Hootsuite Certificate-2mzvdkg