Blog Reflection Week #3/Part 1

This week I learned about the ins and outs of social media marketing and sites that are used for them. The big social media platforms are Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok, Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube. Most of these platforms are very understandable to me, but Facebook and Twitter are my weakest just because I don’t post much on these. I learned how all of these social media platforms are used to capture the audiences attention and feed individuals news. It’s interesting to see how all of these platforms have risen in value and also how they keep thinking of new ideas to keep their worth up such as Instagram allowing you to reach 3rd parties in their own app which is very neat.

I want to learn how the more stages of social media marketing and platforms. What else is going on behind the scenes that individuals do not see. Such as what to post, when to post it, and how to post it to get the best meaning out of what you are trying to spread. Everything that goes into this is just so interesting because you don’t see this side of social media and it’s cool to see how it can happen.

Thank you, Alex Quillen