Blog Reflection 10

I believe a topic that my client’s audience would in interested in is a how-to such as an article or video over how t-shirt designs are made and published. Of course everywhere you look there are t-shirts, but have you ever thought about how they are made and what they do to make such a cool design or a mass of the same looking shirts? Also all of the thought process that has to go into developing how you are going to release them on to social media. I never knew what it was like until I saw the way they are made and it’s really interesting to watch and learn. Also another plus is that you can even make your own t-shirts to your personal design wear or sell them.

This is an image that I found on the internet that kinda explains an option that you would be able to do but not be able to personal design. It has different colors and different designs which you could pick and change around. But also in my How to Start a T-shirt Business: Ultimate Step-By-Step Guide

Instagram: For Instagram, I would post them on the account and on the story feature and have close friends first share the story to create some attention for the post.

Twitter: For Twitter and people with question this is how I would be able to answer and share.

TikTok: Here I would start with the first image like this and then show the outcome of how they are made and the measures that go into making them.

Thank you, Alex Quillen