Branching Out

I looked into “beer paws” on Facebook. It is craft beer treats for dogs. They donate a percentage of their profits to shelters ((a good strategy we learned about)).

I think they are successful because they post a lot, they have done community work that has got them recognition.

It doesn’t look like they have a branded hashtag, since they utilize a lot of social media, I would suggest having one so they can be easily searched.

They post more than just “what they do” so I might suggest posting things that aren’t just pictures. Maybe cute gifs or videos about animals, that might attract someone to the page and get them looking around. Post about community events that are “pet focused”. Like more community pages.

I would like her to get to 1,000 followers on both Facebook and Instagram. I plan on doing that by liking pages that are similar to hers, and looking for more followers that would like what she does. Continue to push the branded hashtag.

PART B–>I think that these suggestions will help because it will get her noticed in other groups. I think that is an important way to gain followers. They see your name popping up in pages that they like and they are going to get curious and start looking around your page.

One thought on “Branching Out

1. Please elaborate. How often is Beer Paws posting? Why do you think that’s working for them? What posts appear to get the most engagement? (Dig deeper.) 😉