New salon services

Have you ever wanted longer lashes? Do you spend too much time shaping your eyebrows? We’ll you are in luck! As of this week, my salon has added several new services to our list! We are now providing semi-permanent eyelash extensions, as well as tinting. This service creates lushes lashes that highlight your beautiful eyes, as well saves money on mascara. The process takes about one hour and uses eye-safe adhesive glue, that will hold your new lash look for over two months. Along with the extensions, we also proved eyelash tinting. This process darkens your current lashes making them more noticeable. The tinting method lasts just as long as the extensions but does not add any length to your lashes. The other service we will be providing is eyebrow microblading. Eyebrows are often ignored, but they are one of the most important aspects of the face! That is why we have added this service to our salon. This method is often confused with eyebrow tattoo, but I am here to reassure that they are far from the same! Microblading is a safer way to define your brows, giving them a natural, modern look. Eyebrows are often ignored, but they are one of the most important aspects of the face! Similar to the lash extensions, micro-blading will last for two to three months. This method also costs less than tattooing and is a safer, less painful route. I am so excited about the new services and I. hope you are too! Our stylists are prepped and well trained to provide exactly what you want, and hope to see you soon! 

Along with our new services, we also provide men’s cuts, women’s cuts, partial and full dye, full set, special occasion style, and full makeup look.

Facebook promotion:

Hey friends! I am so excited to finally launch our eyebrow and lashes services! Our stylists have been in full swing setting up our salon for this launch, and would love to have you! Click on the link below to find out more information on microblading and lash extensions!

Instagram promotion:

I know you have all been asking… and I’m here to Finally announce we will be providing eyelash extensions And eyebrow microblading to our service list!! YAY! We hope to see you at the salon this weekend to try out the methods! To learn more information, check out the link in my bio!

Twitter promotion:

The salon is adding mircoblading And eyelash extensions to the service list! If you want more information+booking options, check out the link in the bio!!

#hairbycher #newservicealert #linkinthebio #eyelash #eyebrow #newlook

1 Comment on New salon services

1. Prof B
    November 2, 2018 at 9:02 pm (6 years ago)

Well written, Addison!

Perhaps an image could be added to the post. Also, if you are linking to this article, what text would you write for your status update to encourage people to click the link and read the article? 🙂

Reply