Strengths

Reflection 2:

My top strength in order were empathy, input, strategic, adaptability and developer. I am not surprised with my results but in definitely help put my personality in a easier perspective for me to understand. I believe the results will help narrow down how I should approach my career as well as my day to day work. I knew I am empathetic. I think a large part of that came from working with children for so long. Input makes sense for my need to know things. I question anything and I just look it up because I have to know. Strategic, I was a but aware of because of my problem solving skills. It is not hard for me to see all the scenarios and trying to break it down to what is quicker. In my experience, I have worked with a lot of different people and had issues with very few because of my ability to adapt. I can assess a persons personality traits and change my approach when I communicate with them to make them feel comfortable but also be able to get my message across. The developer strength surprised me. Then, I thought back to my experience with children and how I need to encourage them to explore and help them develop their self esteem.

I believe career wise my input and strategic strength my benefit me most when analyzing and research information to make products or a company more successful in business. I think at some point all my strengths will be used throughout my career.