Week 10

How to Make Your Tumbler Last LongerĀ 

Every one loves a double insulated tumbler! It keeps drinks cold for 16 hours or more but also can keep it warm for at least 11 hours. How can we make that last?

The cups must be hand washed only. I recommend using a soft sponge to not risk scratch the epoxy on the cup. It is very important to not put the cups in the dishwasher. This will ruin the double insulation and the ability the maintain the temperatures for an extended period of time. When washing do not soak prior to washing just direct hand washing. The tumblers are not designed to be under extreme heat or in the microwave.

Please take great care of your handmade tumbler made with love.

2 thoughts on “Week 10

1. Nice post. I think it was very informational about how to make the tumbler last. I think the only thing that would ice the cake is a picture of washing the tumbler or maybe infographics about the steps on how to wash it. Great job!

2. Very helpful post! Perhaps include an image of a tumbler – or a clip of someone hand-washing their tumbler.

Remember to draft up status updates to link to the blog post — and include hashtags (depending on the social media platform).