My top 5 Strengths

1. Responsibility

2. Learner

3. Self-Assurance

4. Restorative

5. Positivity

It is always great to learn about who you are and what your strengths and weakness are. Learning about these helps you shape how to reach your goals. Your strengths takes you further in your life and your weaknesses hold you back from achieving those goals.

I am so glad that I was able to identify my strengths. They can definitely help me in many ways. They can motivate me to be a better person in the community and a better student in the college.

Now that I know what my strengths are, I can now focus on my weaknesses and how I can improve them. Knowing my strengths also helps me focus on my strengths, because my strengths will help me go further in my life, motivate me to work hard to achieve my goals, improve my self-confidence and help me be a successful person.

When I searched my name on Google, my Facebook page popped up on the screen. My Facebook profile name is not the same as my Full name, I shortened my last name my profile picture is visible, and most of my photos are visible to my friends only. For the security reason, I did not include any personal information, such as my phone number, my birthdate, my email address, etc. I change my password every 45 days to make sure my Facebook account is secure. That is all I could find on Google about myself, and I do not intend to have my name and information looked up by people I do not know.