Client Recommendations-Wk8

Client Discussion and Recommendations

After a discussion, my client and I came up with what we feel is an attainable objective for the number of followers to reach on each platform.   Additionally, after researching on Hootsuite and listening to the goals my client wishes to reach, I have made an outline for a strategy to adhere to.

For all platforms, we will focus on posts that have strong headlines with clear, emotional content that are short and precise.

The emphasis will be on relevant or trending topics in the music related field as well as inspirational quotes.  A video of the client customized to each platform will be posted a minimum of once per month.  In addition, I have outlined specific strategies for each platform to implement.

Twitter Strategies

For Twitter, the objective is to grow followers to 100.  This is to be accomplished by posting two to three times a week.  Videos will consist of a caption or photo with a link to the full video.

Based on research, I am recommending that tweets be posted on Monday through Friday at  3 pm.  This is peak time for Twitter.

To engage followers, we will implement the strategy of posting a photo and asking for a tweet back with a hashtag and the user’s own photo. An example would be “Your face before singing karaoke.”  I feel this type of tweet will be a fun activity for followers and can draw more views outside of the clients’ normal reach leading to additional followers.

Facebook Strategies

The objective of Facebook is to grow followers to 110.  This will be accomplished by posting two to three times a week.  Videos will be limited to thirty seconds.

I am recommending that posts be shared on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday between 12 pm to 3 pm, or Sunday between 12 pm and 1 pm. This has been shown to be the optimal posting time.

I am recommending that the client responds to all comments made to his posts.  I am also recommending that he post polls regarding what type of video his followers would like to see (behind the scenes, genre, etc.) as well as posting a photo requesting feedback.  I feel this is a successful strategy as it will increase engagement on his posts as well as the likelihood his content will be shared.

Instagram

Instagram is a new platform for my client, so the goal is to reach 25 followers as well as to obtain likes for posts.  This will be accomplished by posting three to six times weekly.

Based on the research the most effective time for entertainment posts is Tuesday and Thursday between 2 pm to 3 pm as well as Monday and Saturday between 2 pm and 4 pm.

To achieve engagement from followers, I am recommending that the client posts a fun relevant photo and requests followers to tag a friend.  These tags will raise the visibility of the client.

I feel implementing these strategies on a scheduled basis will bring success to the clients’ social media sites and help him increase his followers.