Strengths

I think that this was the first survey to have factual results for me. My top five strengths were: Relator, communication, consistency, restorative, and belief. I feel like being able to relate and talk to just about anybody, will be able to excel in any job that I land in.  I am confident that I will be able to read everyone else’s post and find some way to relate to them. I  also love to talk, so the communication result was spot on. I like to have things consistent so having a job that doesn’t switch things up too much. I am the kind of person who likes to plan things out, and then follow that plan to the end. If there is any kind of deviation, I struggle mentally to let it go. However, even though the original plan isn’t being followed, I will still be able to focus and give 100%. My beliefs and values are key to my everyday life. I am strong in my faith and I let it guide me through my day. I think that having a strong belief in something will at least give you something to help guide your actions.

I really enjoyed this survey and I look forward to reading what everyone else has to say about it! Have a great week everybody.

JP

One thought on “Strengths