Week 8 Reflection- Objectives

The Riordan Clinic’s Twitter and Instagram are very similar with how many followers they have. Our Twitter has 420 followers, and Instagram has 366.

To get more followers on Twitter, my objective is to post more, and to reply to posts others have tagged us in; whether it’s giving feedback or thanking them for the reply. Another strategy is to favorite and retweet potential customers posts, in hopes for a follow back.

For Instagram, my objective is to also post more on here, and use hashtags so that it is more likely somebody new will stumble across our page. I also had an idea to post some of the workouts and recipes that are pinned on our Pinterest.

Now Facebook is definitely our strongest social media account with 5,086 likes, and 4,994 followers. My strategy to potentially gain even more is to also link Pinterest with our Facebook account, so every time Riordan Clinic pins something new on Pinterest, it will post on Facebook as well. This could be beneficial because Facebook is often used to find recipes (in this case healthy) and even workouts. Another way to fain more followers is to again, post more and reply to more comments.