Successful Social Community

The social community I chose to profile is Pink Charming Boutique–https://www.facebook.com/groups/pinkcharmingVIP/

She has two in person stores and over 3K members on her Facebook page, she keeps her Facebook audience engaged and yesterday even played “Deal or No Deal” on her page for items that she had very few of left.  She said the normal retail price and if you liked it and wanted it you counter offered.  It was actually a very inventive way to get rid of that excess merchandise without having to take up valuable store space with a clearance rack.  I think that the biggest thing she does within the social community is post multiple times per day, I think that between this and word of mouth from friends, family and customers she has gained  a truly great following, I don’t know what I would do if my business ever got to 3K members.  As for tactics maybe making herself available on additional social media outlets.

I would apply this awareness to my client strategy by suggesting that they post more, which is the thing that I have struggled with the most, because when it comes to posts I have to have new items to post and I don’t make new items daily.  I honestly need to figure out how to get more people excited about the brand without having to make new items continuously that may or may not be liked/bought.