Content Marketing

Content marketing involves the creation and sharing of online materials that can be of interest to others. These materials include videos, blogs, and social media posts.

I would say that the ads that pull up on Facebook could be considered successful ‘content marketing’. They are periodically placed throughout your newsfeed and they are usually relevant to products you’ve looked at or purchased like itmes too in the past. These are successful because we tend to be impulsive and the distributors of these ads know that. The ads are usually offering a discount too, if you order within a certain amount of time.

Another good example of effective comtent marketing that’s out there is on Google. Whenever I am searching anything, there are constant ads, video links, hashtags, etc., encouraging you to follow this link to this one, and it never ends.

Client Content Calendar-1adv6wk

One thought on “Content Marketing

1. Great start on your content calendar, Melissa! I would recommend factoring in holidays to your posts/promos — i.e. Mother’s Day, graduations, Father’s Day, Independence Day, etc.