Reflection #2

When taking the CliftonStrengths test, I discovered that my top 5 strengths are communication, consistency, arranger, includer and restorative. I personally consider myself as a big communicator, so that didn’t surprise me as my top strength. I think communication is an important part of having strong relationships and it is a great asset to have in the business world as well. I think my top 5 strengths will be very helpful for me in this class because I’m very consistent with work, I can organize and arrange projects, and I’m very inclusive which is helpful with projects such as this week’s, where we had an online partner. These strengths will be very helpful when having a future career because of communication skills, having the ability to arrange meetings, projects, and different things that come with whatever my future job is. Being consistent is also important because that’s how people can count on you to gt your job done.

I discovered in my online post that my social media is a lot more private than I thought. It would take a rabbit hole to find a lot of my different accounts, but at first glance, my pages are pretty normal, reserved but still describe me as a person. My goal for this semester is to have a more known, and more professional presence on social media. I want a positive brand, but I want to be more visible to the public, which is an intimidating thought. This is an example of how my search results look after having to search “Abby Abrams Kansas” to find anything about me.