Reflection #3

From watching the Hootsuite lessons, the first thing I learned about was the glasses that Snapchat sells. I was unaware that these existed, so that indicates to me that Snapchat didn’t do a good job of marketing them. I also learned that you can sell and link items to sell on Pinterest. I would like to expand more on how to use apps such as Instagram and Pinterest to sell to a specific audience.

For my client I selected my mom’s jewelry business, Premier Designs Jewelry. I chose this business because they have rebranded their entire company and I would like to help my mom rebrand her branch of the company. This company’s mission is to split their profit with many non-profit organizations that benefit the end of sex trafficking, finding cures to cancer, and other beneficial organizations. This company has rebranded completely and added more products than jewelry which has changed the product audience as a whole. My mom uses Facebook currently to promote her business. I would like to create an Instagram page and redo her Facebook page to help her reach a new audience. I also think Pinterest might be beneficial in the aspect of selling as well.

One thought on “Reflection #3