SOCIAL MEDIA PROJECT

FINAL PROJECT

I really enjoyed this project. I am also really happy with the way the final project turned out.

Something specifically I learned during this project is the importance of setting goals and having a content strategy. This helps plan and execute your ideas and track what works and doesn’t work. It also helps keep your social profiles on track and in line with your company brand and objectives.

2 thoughts on “SOCIAL MEDIA PROJECT

• April 19, 2018 at 10:31 pm
    Permalink

Hi Megan! Your client project was outstanding. You showed really specific insights about the growth of your platforms, which content worked well and why you choose to implement certain strategies the way you did. I really enjoyed how you commented that competitors typically posts about the bad things that can happen if you don’t get new gutters opposed to showing what good looking gutters look like. Although dramatic photos work in some cases, it does get old to see dreary and “bad looking” photos as the majority. I was also a little surprised at how well Instagram performed as a social platform for your client. Who knew people would want to follow their gutter service provider on Instagram! Overall, your content looks great and you seem to have showed a great ROI for Gutter Cover’s social accounts. I’d love to chat with you in the future about other strategies since my client is somewhat in a similar industry (real estate). Best of luck!

Reply
    • May 1, 2018 at 2:50 am
      Permalink

Sorry, that I am just now seeing this comment. But thank you for it!! I would be happy to chat with you about the future as well. 🙂

Reply