Personal Online Reputation Project

Below is my personal branding project. It went into the backseat when it came to work for this semester. I focused most my efforts on my clients project, which seems to be what always happens. I concentrate most of my effots on helping others or trying to prove myself to others. So when it comes to working on myself or showing myself off, I fall short. Its easier to engage as a business entity online rather then my personal self. At least in my case it was.

personal_branding_mh_18-194v674  – personal branding project

2 thoughts on “Personal Online Reputation Project

• May 11, 2018 at 4:48 pm
    Permalink

Hi Megan!

What an awesome presentation! I also noted in my paper that since I manage social accounts for my clients, I fall short of posting on my own social platforms. When I think about it, it seems crazy because I’m always on these social accounts as is. I also have worked to improve my LinkedIn profile. For what it’s worth, I feel like your posts are always in my news feed when I go online! Your analysis of each platform is impressive and makes me want to go add more to my paper! Twitter is definitely a trickier platform and my least used. If you come across any tips and hacks, feel free to reach out. Good luck with everything!

Reply
    • May 15, 2018 at 5:43 pm
      Permalink

Thanks for the comment Taylor! I enjoy your linkedIn post! Keep me in mind if you find anything as well.

Reply