Social media ads

What social media ads are targeted at you? Why are they targeted at you?

What type of social advertisements are targeted at you?

I have kid items targeted towards me. Mostly baby items, probably due to how many baby groups I am apart of on Facebook.

What makes these ads effective / not effective?

They are not effective. It seems either to good to be true, free items with just paying for shipping. Or that the items come across cheap. Many comments on posting stating that its not a good deal or that they were unhappy with the purchase. Makes the ad seem more like spam not a good business.

How can companies track the success of their social ads?

A call to action in the ads, with it linked up to clicks. All social networks track things well. So you know how many people saw it, engaged with it, and clicked through to the link. Have something in place to track if people follow through on the ad. Such as if they click on it, does it go to your website. There needs to be tracking for once they leave the social media site, on your part.

Created ads for social media business

Below are ads I created for an Instagram ad campaign. Each target a specific issues a homeowner might be dealing with when it comes to their gutters. I wanted them to be great high quality in image, and text as a sub category. Once these ads are clicked on, it will send the customer to our lead page to fill out a free estimate. I would target each different image to homeowners in the KC metro area. 1 per most popular neighborhood / city we install near. Both male and females 30-70. Interest with home improvement, landscaping, sports, DIY, and home gardening. I also would include in the page to check us out on neighborhood reviews and see if we installed near them. That will link to great reviews homeowners have posted about us. Estimated budget would be around $10 for each photo. 1 posting each month of our busy season. This would be more brand building then lead generation. We typically reach 1200 people with 10 dollars.

One thought on “Social media ads

• April 10, 2018 at 11:18 pm
    Permalink

Excellent job, Megan! Remember to include the phone number in the ad copy too (doesn’t necessarily have to be on the ad image). 🙂

Reply