Reflection 8

After reading about many objectives and strategies for building my client’s presence online, I decided it would be really beneficial if I used tools such as Audience Growth Rate in order to help keep track of the progress of growing a following on my client’s pages. By this, I have kept track of how many followers/likes she started off with, and am tracking the growth of her audience since I started this project a few weeks back.

I read an article that helps with gaining likes and followers on instagram that helped me also find these key takeaways I’m going to try for my client as well. First, I’m going to add more directed and meaningful hashtags to each of my client’s posts. Not only am I going to use them in the posts, but on her stories and in her bio as well. I also have started tagging brands and people in her posts to increase engagement with a specific audience. I have been trying to post consistently, but I am working on a schedule for posting when my client’s audience is primarily on social media. Another big takeaway from the article is engagement with others. Not only am I going to engage with followers, but others outside of mutual friends. I’m even thinking of a way that my client can get her following up by offering discounted products.

I think using these key steps will help engagement on Instagram, facebook and Pinterest a ton in the upcoming months.