Reflection #9

Content marketing is a type of marketing that uses online platforms such as Instagram and Facebook as a way to share created content that isn’t a specific promoted brand but still sparks interest with clients by promoting different products.

I have seen successful content marketing done by influencers on Instagram. They post sponsored ADs for different companies, but their pages are not dedicated to selling products so this is a successful way of sharing content because these bloggers have clean pages, and have tons of followers who look to them for advice on products and lifestyle choices.

I’ve also see successful content marketing done by Coke and their “Share a Coke” campaign because they had different people, lots of celebrities share photos of them drinking Coke, which entices “normal” people to drink the same products as their favorite celebrities, even if the celebrities don’t actually drink Coke products.

Attached below is my content calendar for my client’s social media accounts over the course of the next three months.

Content_Calendar_Template for moms socials