Week 8

Instagram
As of 3/17/19 my followers on Instagram are 313 and my average likes per post are 37 (from my last 6 posts) my plan is to reach 500 followers by end of semester and get a new average of 55 likes per post. My strategy to reach these goals is to post 2-3 times a week with a painting or drawing, add to my story 2+ times a weeks, use a few key hashtags on the posts, post between 12pm and 1pm to reach peak activity, and try out at least 2 “like to win” contests.

Facebook
As of 3/17/19 my followers on Facebook are 79 my plan is to reach 100 page likes by end of semester. My strategy to reach these goals is to add any posts from Instagram or twitter, post any pieces for sale on my page, and host a live video of a painting/drawing.

Twitter
As of 3/17/19 my followers on Twitter are 15  and my plan is to reach 35 followers by the end of semester. My strategy to reach these goals is to post similar content that I have from Instagram, reply to at least 5 posts a week, and create lists to follow content closely related to mine.

2 thoughts on “Week 8

1. Are you referencing your client’s social media numbers or your personal accounts? Remember this is for your Client project.