Reflection Seven

Part 1 – What podcast/interview did you listen to? Who did the interviewer interview?

I listened to a photographer’s podcast called Shine & Thrive by Sara Monika. She created a mini marketing course and in this episode, she interviewed one of her students, Tia Abbott.

Part 2 – What type of questions did the interviewer ask? Or – what questions were answered?

She asked questions pertaining to the course and  most questions were answered with how it boosted her confidence, and how she can be her “perfectly imperfect” self with her clients!

Part 3 – Who would you like to do your Informational Interview with this semester (mid-level in career; someone you could ask for 20 mins. from)? Draft up 5 – 10 questions you would ask them.

I would like to interview a wedding photographer I look up to. Her name is Molly Hoffman, from Kc. I could ask her so many things but I would love to know if it is worth investing in the most expensive equipment to make your work the best. IS it worth it? Are styled shoots worth investing into? How do you gain so many clients that are perfectly suited for you? How do you know when to raise your rates while booking the clients YOU want?

One Response